The boys wouldn't know what a bath was if it didn't have bubbles in it; they fight over who gets to turn on the water and who gets to put in the bubbles. Right now we're working our way through a bottle of Elmo bubbles, but Alex is still lamenting the Spongebob bubbles I wouldn't let him get the last time we shopped in the bubble bath department. When they started putting mounds of bubbles on each others' heads, they told me to go get the camera, and I obeyed.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Bath time!
The boys wouldn't know what a bath was if it didn't have bubbles in it; they fight over who gets to turn on the water and who gets to put in the bubbles. Right now we're working our way through a bottle of Elmo bubbles, but Alex is still lamenting the Spongebob bubbles I wouldn't let him get the last time we shopped in the bubble bath department. When they started putting mounds of bubbles on each others' heads, they told me to go get the camera, and I obeyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Off to Neverland Travel
Crazy Days and Nights
DIS Boards
Thanks for visiting!
I'm new to the blogosphere, and since I plan to stick with pictures of my kids for the most part, I doubt that this site will be of interest to too many people. But you're welcome to pop in whenever you'd like to see what we've been up to!
Blog Archive
About Me
- Nicole
- Between Dallas and Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
- My husband and I have been married for 11 years, but we've been together for 19 years - over half our lives! We moved from east Texas to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in 1998. I became a stay-at-home mom a few months after our oldest son, Alex, was born in 2004, though I do work a few hours each week while he and our youngest son, Owen (born in 2006) are sleeping. Although I know I'll have to go back to work full-time once they start school, for now I plan to cherish the days of getting out of bed at 8am, lazy mornings spent at the park, and sharing every meal together.
1 comment:
We use the Dickey's cup on Austin too :) It's one of his favorite "toys"!
Post a Comment