Saturday, February 28, 2009


Christmas morning! My grandmother bought all of the great-grands these huge stuffed animals. Jason threatened to forget to take them home, because they take up so much room. But the kids (that's my niece Jenna in the middle) liked them a lot. Since Christmas, they've been used as riding toys, tunnels, and tent poles.

Christmas 2007 was kind of a bust; Owen had RSV and spent Christmas Eve and Christmas night in the hospital. This year was a major improvement. Alex had very chapped lips (see how red they are?), but other than that, we were illness-free.

Most of the boys' gifts from Santa were for both of them, to keep fighting to a minimum. The drum set is actually Owen's (Alex got an accordion, per his request), but they took turns on it fairly well.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

I'm new to the blogosphere, and since I plan to stick with pictures of my kids for the most part, I doubt that this site will be of interest to too many people. But you're welcome to pop in whenever you'd like to see what we've been up to!

About Me

My photo
Between Dallas and Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
My husband and I have been married for 11 years, but we've been together for 19 years - over half our lives! We moved from east Texas to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in 1998. I became a stay-at-home mom a few months after our oldest son, Alex, was born in 2004, though I do work a few hours each week while he and our youngest son, Owen (born in 2006) are sleeping. Although I know I'll have to go back to work full-time once they start school, for now I plan to cherish the days of getting out of bed at 8am, lazy mornings spent at the park, and sharing every meal together.