Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And now we arrive at Disney World ...

At The Seas with Nemo and Friends (in Epcot), Alex crawled into a huge Bruce the Shark (for those of you who haven't seen it, he's a shark that's trying very hard not to eat fish, but the scent of blood reminds him of what he's missing).

To be honest, I have no idea where this picture was taken; Jason took it while Alex and I were riding something. I just think Owen looks so cute here!
Both of the boys did very well with the characters, but it was hard to get pictures where they both looked happy while interacting with them. This one was taken at Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom. To be honest, Alex got a little bored with the characters and often ignored them until he saw how much attention Owen was getting while talking to them. Jaded at the age of 4! I guess that's our fault for taking him to Disney World so often.

This is my favorite picture of the trip. I'm obsessed with castle pictures, but we're rarely able to get one without other people in the frame. This is also the only picture we have from the entire trip with all of us in the shot.



No comments:

Thanks for visiting!

I'm new to the blogosphere, and since I plan to stick with pictures of my kids for the most part, I doubt that this site will be of interest to too many people. But you're welcome to pop in whenever you'd like to see what we've been up to!

About Me

My photo
Between Dallas and Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
My husband and I have been married for 11 years, but we've been together for 19 years - over half our lives! We moved from east Texas to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in 1998. I became a stay-at-home mom a few months after our oldest son, Alex, was born in 2004, though I do work a few hours each week while he and our youngest son, Owen (born in 2006) are sleeping. Although I know I'll have to go back to work full-time once they start school, for now I plan to cherish the days of getting out of bed at 8am, lazy mornings spent at the park, and sharing every meal together.